Custom Search

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 Domain Roundtable Provides Rousing Conclusion to the Amazing Conference Race


When I walked onto the National Mall in Washington D.C. a few days ago, I felt like I had just finished competing in The Amazing Race. I was in the nation's capital for the 2009 Domain Roundtable conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington, D.C. (held June 14-16) - my sixth major domain conference in six months. Since mid-April I had averaged one show every two weeks.
Could there possibly be anything new left to talk about at Roundtable after so many shows had preceded it? Would there be any new faces left to see that I hadn't seen in the previous five shows? Could Roundtable's new owner, Thought Convergence, come up with any surprises that would make them stand out in a very large conference crowd? The answers to all three questions would turn out to be an emphatic yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails